This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: SQL Server articles.
An updated version of SQL Server Management Pack is ready. It has many new features which are mostly based on your feedback.
Please download at:
Added a new “Securables Configuration Status” monitor targeted to SQL Server databases
Updated the “Product Version Compliance” monitor with the most recent versions of public updates for SQL Server
Updated the “Securables Configuration Status” monitor targeted to the DB Engine when a SQL Server instance participates in Availability Groups
Removed the “Securables Configuration Status” monitor targeted to the Availability Replica as non-useful
Updated the “SQL Server Database Engines” discovery; the “Netbios Computer Name” property is now uppercased.
- Added reports from version-specific management packs for SQL Server
- Updated monitor “Job Duration” to add current job run's duration to its alert description
- Updated Web Console version of SQL MP Dashboards to support SCOM 2019 UR1
- Updated alert description of monitor “Securables Configuration Status”
- Added “CheckStartupType” property to SSIS Health Status monitor
- Revised columns of SQL Agent and SQL Agent Jobs state views
- Updated display strings
- Fixed error “Unsupported path format” in workflows targeting Filegroups
- Fixed discovery error on non-readable availability replicas
- Fixed wrong Run As profile in SSIS Seed Discovery
- Fixed issue that caused rule “Disable Discovery of Selected DB Engines” to fail
- Fixed discovery issue for databases in recovering state
- Fixed issue in monitor “Securables Configuration Status” when it went critical on Shared-Memory-only SQL Servers
Fixed the Alerting Rules data source to avoid an alert storm after exiting maintenance mode
Fixed the SQL Log Reader data source to support changing of the SQL Authentication method
Fixed the Performance Reader data source to support changing of the SQL Authentication method
We are looking forward to hearing your feedback.