This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: ITOps Talk Blog articles.
Together with the Azure Stack Hub Team we are starting a journey to explore the ways our customers and partners use, deploy, manage, and build solutions on the Azure Stack Hub platform. Together with the Tiberiu Radu (Azure Stack Hub PM @rctibi), we created a new Azure Stack Hub Partner solution video series to show how our customers and partners use Azure Stack Hub in their Hybrid Cloud environment. In this series, as we will meet customers that are deploying Azure Stack Hub for their own internal departments, partners that run managed services on behalf of their customers, and a wide range of in-between as we look at how our various partners are using Azure Stack Hub to bring the power of the cloud on-premises.
You can start watching the first videos here:
- The introduction of the Azure Stack Hub Partner Solutions Series
- Our first episode introduces Eversource Energy – that built a hybrid solution across Azure and Azure Stack Hub, creating a consistent operational model and simplifying the deployment of workloads.
- The second episode follows the journey of knowledgepark, akquinet, and BordonaroIT – partners that have built a SaaS-like service that is consumed by over 200 healthcare clients across their region
- Join our Australian partner Byte as we explore how they are using the Azure Stack products to simplify operations, accelerate workload deployment, and enable the teams to focus on creating value rather than "keeping the lights on".
- Join our partner RFC in Tunisia, as we learn about their managed offerings, their partnerships with various ISVs, and how they've used Azure Stack Hub to accelerate Azure adoption
We will add new videos in the upcoming days and weeks.
I hope you enjoyed the series and hope you are looking forward to the next videos. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment.