This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Project Blog articles.
The Project team has been focused on big features, which you can see listed here, or track in the Microsoft 365 Public Roadmap. You can let us know any new features you need on Microsoft UserVoice. Join an existing thread or create a new one to tell us how to make Project for the web better.
We love feedback! If you have feedback, submit it by using the ‘Feedback’ button in Project for the web. Make sure to include your email so we can contact you directly with any follow up questions or comments. We also monitor comments on all blog posts so let us know what you think about this or other articles!
- Group by Assigned: Starting this month, you can organize your tasks by assignee in the Board view. Get insight into what each person is working on!
- Share Projects with groups you don’t own: Starting next month, you can see all your added groups when you add a group to your project. Easily share your work with all the important people without creating new groups.
- Task Custom Fields: Use custom fields in Project for the web to ensure that all your information can live in one place.
- Project & Roadmap in Microsoft Teams: Coming soon, Project & Roadmap will have their own applications in Microsoft Teams. Chat with your teammates while viewing and updating your work. All features available in the web experience will be available in the Teams.
- Email notifications: Stay ahead of your work by creating email notifications for yourself and your teammates.
- Export to Excel: Leverage the power of Microsoft Project & Microsoft Excel together by exporting your project data into spreadsheets.
Answers to top questions:
Q: How can I share project information with non-project users?
A: Users that are assigned certain Office 365 licenses can access Project for the web and Roadmap in read-only mode. For a full list of licenses with read-only access to Project for the web, check out our documentation.
As noted above, we have an export feature planned for release in the fall.