This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: SQL Server articles.
We are getting ready to release a new version of the Azure SQL DB Management Pack for SCOM (126.96.36.199). We would love to get your feedback on this public preview before the final release.
The biggest addition is support for vCore-based pricing tier for Azure SQL DB. This model was introduced after the last Azure SQL DB MP release so the current MP (188.8.131.52) doesn't work with it.
Please download at:
- Added support of vCore-based pricing tier
- Updated the token renewal algorithm to get rid of 401 responses
- Updated Core Library MP and the “Summary” Dashboard
- Updated display strings
- Fixed an issue with an unnecessary slash symbol in some requests to Azure REST API
- Fixed monitoring issues for databases that are replicated by failover groups and elastic pools
We are looking forward to hearing your feedback.