This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Outlook Blog articles.
As you navigate Ignite and the different sessions, I wanted to give you a place where you could find links to resources that aim to help you manage your time better, whether you are trying to manage your meetings better, plan your day, or separate your personal from your work time, we have resources to help with that.
Please, see below for a list.
1. Get more control of your day with Microsoft 365
2. The Outlook calendar session at Ignite 2020
3. Virtual collaboration across Microsoft 365
4. Stay organized with Play My Emails in Outlook mobile
5. Integrated experiences between Outlook and Teams
6. Tips on managing your time while working from home
7. The Outlook on the web Ignite 2020 session
8. What's new in Outlook on the web blog
9. The Outlook on a mobile browser Ignite 2020 session
10. What's new in Outlook on a mobile browser blog
11. Connecting tasks across Microsoft 365
12. The roadmap and vision session for Microsoft Bookings
Thank you for stopping by! I hope the links are useful.
We can’t give out stickers at Ignite this year but feel free to download our free digital give-away from here and be sure to also check out more about Outlook and Bookings at Microsoft Ignite 2020.
And as always, we love to read your feedback. Please, share your thoughts in our UserVoice channel.