This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
We have released a new early technical preview of the JDBC Driver for SQL Server which contains numerous additions and changes.
- Added support for already connected sockets when using custom socket factory #1420
- Added JAVA 15 support #1434
- Added LocalDateTime and OffsetDateTime support in CallableStatement #1393
- Added new endpoints to the list of trusted Azure Key Vault endpoints #1445
- Fixed an issue with column ordinal mapping not being sorted when using bulk copy #1406
- Fixed an issue with bulk copy when inserting non-unicode multibyte strings #1421
- Fixed an issue with SQLServerBulkCSVFileRecord ignoring empty trailing columns when using setEscapeColumnDelimitersCSV() API #1438
- Changed visibility of SQLServerBulkBatchInsertRecord to package-private #1408
- Upgraded to the latest Azure Key Vault libraries #1413
- Updated API version when using MSI authentication #1418
- Updated SQLServerPreparedStatement.getMetaData() to retain exception details #1430
- Made ADALGetAccessTokenForWindowsIntegrated thread-safe #1441
Getting the latest release
Add the JDBC preview driver to your Maven project by adding the following code to your POM file to include it as a dependency in your project (choose .jre8, .jre11, or .jre15 for your required Java version).