This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
We released a new version of SCOM Management Pack for Azure SQL DB. The biggest change is that it now supports vCore-based pricing tier for Azure SQL DB. This model was introduced after the last Azure SQL DB MP release so the previous MP (22.214.171.124) doesn't work with it.
Please download at:
- Added support of vCore-based pricing tier
- Added filtering list for SQL Servers and Databases to "Add Monitoring Wizard" template
- Updated the token renewal algorithm to get rid of 401 responses
- Updated Core Library MP and the “Summary” Dashboard
- Removed deprecated workflows
- Updated display strings
- Fixed an issue with Elastic Pool performance data on vCore-based pricing tiers
- Fixed an issue with an unnecessary slash symbol in some requests to Azure REST API
- Fixed monitoring issues for databases that are replicated by failover groups and elastic pools
- Fixed issue: datediff used for Long-Running Transactions monitoring results in overflow in some environments
We are looking forward to hearing your feedback.