This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
Microsoft Compliance Manager is a feature in the Microsoft 365 compliance center that helps you manage your organization’s compliance requirements with greater ease and convenience. Compliance Manager can help you throughout your compliance journey, from taking inventory of your data protection risks to managing the complexities of implementing controls, staying current with regulations and certifications, and reporting to auditors.
- What's new: the GA release of Compliance Manager
- Blog: Announcing general availability of Microsoft Compliance Manager
- FAQ: Compliance Manager frequently asked questions
This webinar was presented on October 1st, October 8th, and October 15th, 2020, and the recording can be found here.
Attached to this post are:
- The FAQ document that summarizes the questions and answers that came up over the course of both Webinars.
- A PDF copy of the presentation.
Thanks to those of you who participated during the two sessions and if you haven’t already, don’t forget to check out our resources available on the Tech Community.