This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
Azure Sentinel All in One is a project designed and developed by
The main script in this repository takes care of the following steps:
- Creates resource group (if given resource group doesn't exist yet)
- Creates Log Analytics workspace (if given workspace doesn't exist yet)
- Installs Azure Sentinel on top of the workspace (if not installed yet)
- Enables the following Data Connectors:
- Azure Activity
- Azure Security Center
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure Active Directory Identity Protection
- Office 365 (SharePoint, Exchange and Teams)
- Microsoft Cloud App Security
- Azure Advanced Threat Protection
- Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection
- Threat Intelligence Platforms
- Enables Analytics Rules for enabled Microsoft 1st party products
These instructions will show you what you need to now to use Sentinel All in One.
- PowerShell Core
- Azure user account with enough permissions to enable the required connectors. See table below.
- Some data connectors also require a license to be present in order to be enabled. See table below.
The following table summarizes permissions and licenses needed to enable each Data Connector:
|Azure Security Center||ASC Standard||Security Reader|
|Azure Active Directory||Any AAD license||Global Admin or Security Admin|
|Azure Active Directory Identity Protection||AAD Premium 2||Global Admin or Security Admin|
|Office 365||None||Global Admin or Security Admin|
|Microsoft Cloud App Security||MCAS||Global Admin or Security Admin|
|Azure Advanced Threat Protection||AATP||Global Admin or Security Admin|
|Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection||MDATP||Global Admin or Security Admin|
|Threat Intelligence Platforms||None||Global Admin or Security Admin|
Download the project's package from github repo, follow the usage guide and the below gif:
Get started today!
We encourage you to try it now and leverage the next generation of SIEM world for your environment. You can also contribute new connectors, workbooks, analytics and more in Azure Sentinel. Get started now by joining the Azure Sentinel Threat Hunters GitHub community.