This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
When planning your transition back to the office, how can you keep employees engaged while optimizing your collaboration strategy? Microsoft, Kinly, and Pexip hosted a live virtual event on October 21st to help you reduce complexity, improve productivity, and build a future-proof strategy for today’s evolving workplace.
- Why employee engagement is critical for distributed teams
- What the evolving workplace means for your long-term collaboration strategy
- How to maximize existing AV investments with interop for Microsoft Teams
- How external meetings (with third-party payers or providers) can be just as effective over video
- How to modernize your office spaces with the latest collaboration tools including Surface Hub 2S
Meet the Speakers:
US Provider CIO
Sales Director - Microsoft Lead US