This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
This is a series of Azure applied workshops where participants will start with the basics of cloud, getting started on Azure, and will then move on to learn about Azure's Data and Machine Learning tools. This training series is intended for a broad audience including students, researchers, faculty, post-docs, staff and anyone interested in getting started and learning Azure.
This series will get you started on Azure and provide hands on experience managing data and leveraging Azure's data science and machine learning tools.
The Azure workshop series will focus on the following topics:
Additional resources and links:
- Microsoft Learn aka.ms/101azure
- Azure Machine Learning documentationaka.ms/AzureMLDoc
- Deep learning vs. machine learning in Azure Machine Learning aka.ms/DLvsML
- Machine Learning Algorithm Cheat Sheet for Azure Machine Learning designer aka.ms/AlgosCheatSheet
- How to select algorithms for Azure Machine Learning aka.ms/SelectAlgorithms
- Azure Machine Learning aka.ms/AzureMLservice
- What is Azure Machine Learning designer? aka.ms/AzureMLdesigner
- What is automated machine learning (AutoML)? aka.ms/AutoMLDoc
- Deploy models with Azure Machine Learning aka.ms/AzureModelDeployment
- Microsoft Learn - Understand the evolving world of data aka.ms/NewToAzure/DataInCloud
- Microsoft Learn - Explore relational data offerings in Azure aka.ms/NewToAzure/RelationalDB
- Microsoft Learn - Explore Azure Storage services aka.ms/NewToAzure/StorageAccount
- Microsoft Learn - Perform code-free transformation at scale with Azure Data Factory aka.ms/NewToAzure/DataFactory
- Introduction to Data Storage in Azure Supplemental Guide aka.ms/NewToAzure/DataDemoWorkshop
- Microsoft Learn - Survey the services on the Azure Data platform aka.ms/NewToAzure/DataServices