This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
Microsoft Learn and Java
Welcome to the Java learning path. If you want to learn more about Java on Azure, you can head up to our YouTube channel, where we have interviews of Java Champions, tutorials, online conference sessions.
The Java learning path is for Java developers who want to better understand what they can achieve with Azure. It starts with the basics of Azure, and will make you discover our main services relevant for Java developers.
Here is the Java learning path on MS Learn, in which you will be able to find the following modules:
- Introduction to Java on Azure will give you an overview of Java applications and related Azure services.
- Choose the right Azure service for deploying your Java application goes into the details of the main Azure services for Java developers, so you can choose the best service depending on your specific needs.
- Deploy a Spring Boot app to Azure is for Spring Boot developers who want to deploy their application to Azure.
- Deploy a Java web app to Azure is for Jakarta EE developers who want to deploy a JSF application to Azure.
- Deploy Spring microservices to Azure is for Spring Boot developers working on microservices architectures.
- Build a Java app with cloud-scale NoSQL Cosmos DB is for Java developers who want to use the Cosmos DB NoSQL database on Azure.
- Publish a web app to Azure by using the Maven Plugin for Azure App Service focuses on the Maven Azure plugin, and provides a sandbox environment for you to deploy a simple "Hello, world" Java application.
- Develop an App using the Maven Plugin for Azure Functions uses the Maven Azure plugin to create and deploy a Java serverless application, running on Azure Functions.