This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Healthcare and Life Sciences Blog articles.
THIS EVENT HAS ALREADY OCCURRED. Click here to view the recording and resources.
All of our work spaces are in the midst of drastic change. Whether you're coming back to the office, working from home, planning for the future of collaboration, or some combination, there is a best practice out there for you and your organization. On Wednesday, October 14th, at 12 Noon EST, we are teaming up with Poly to deliver a CollabCast with Sam Brown, focused on finding the right meeting solutions for your workspaces.
- Finding the right solution for every workspace
- Microsoft Teams Solutions for
- Mobile Workers
- Phones for Desk/Office Workers
- Small, Medium and Large Room Solutions
- Poly Promotions to get you and your customers to Native Teams
- Live Q&A
- John Famolari, Microsoft Solutions Architect, Poly
- Briana Mateo, Microsoft Alliances Manager, Poly
Pete and I will be your producers. Bring your questions and we look forward to seeing you there!
Sam Brown, Microsoft Teams Technical Specialist
Pete Anello, Senior Microsoft Teams Technical Specialist