This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Healthcare and Life Sciences Blog articles.
Mid-Day Café is a new, weekly, fast paced, live web series by the HLS Group. Join us each Monday at 12 noon eastern.
News in 2:
- Monitors for Microsoft Teams?
- Add a shared calendar to a Teams channel
- What’s New in Microsoft Teams | December 2020
- Nursing Hackathon Delivered Innovative Solutions Designed to Reimagine Care Delivery - Webcast (January 21st at 11am eastern)
- Upcoming Mid-Day Café Webcast Schedule
- February 1 - Nikita Pitliya and Gregory Lisiak, COVID Vaccine Health Bot
- February 8 - Andres Santamaria, Epic FHIR API Integration
- February 22 - Bill Baer, Microsoft Search
- March 1 - Dan Holme, Community/Yammer
- March 8 - Mark Kashman, Microsoft Lists
- March 15 - Karuana Gatimu, Teams Adoption and Governance
Microsoft Teams Voice:
- Direct Routing Overview
- Coming Soon – Call Merge
- Coming Soon - Ericsson Session Border Controller certification
- Coming Soon - Transfer Calls between desktop and mobile
- Coming Soon - Survivable Branch Appliance
- Coming Soon – New Calling Experiences
- Coming Soon – Collaborative Calling
- What’s New in Teams Phones/Devices
- Presentation Slides in PDF form
Have questions/comments/suggestions/requests for the Mid-Day Café team? Post them to our Mailbag! Click here to access the Mid-Day Café Mailbag form.