This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Microsoft 365 Blog articles.
What’s more fun than adopting Microsoft Lists at your organization? Leveraging prepared resources from Microsoft to help scale your Lists adoption - of course!
Lists is available 100% worldwide across all commercial, government, and education plans. Within Microsoft 365, Lists enables intelligent information tracking, with features to make organizing simple, smart, and flexible. And now that it’s here, it’s time to adopt it – at scale – across your entire organization. And we’re here to help.
Screenshot of the new Microsoft Lists adoption center within adoption.microsoft.com.
Visit the new Microsoft Lists adoption page – your hub of resources to help increase Lists awareness and usage in your organization, including:
- Adoption playbook: Review best practices for the entire adoption process, from recruiting champions and building out scenarios to growing awareness and running training.
- Day-in-the-life guides: Want to know how Lists is being used by Product Managers, Human Resources, Marketing, and Educators alike? The Lists Day in the Life Guides bring different use cases to life through a diversity of roles, scenarios, and industries to show how your organization can fully take advantage of Lists.
- Quickstart guide: If you’re ready to start playing around with Lists, the Quickstart Guide is your map for navigating the basic interface and features of the app, both standalone and integrated in Microsoft Teams.
- Adoption Templates: Begin your Lists rollout already equipped with a folder of email, flyer, and announcement templates, all written and designed to show off the main features of Microsoft Lists.
Screenshot of the Lists Day in the Life flyers within adoption.microsoft.com.
In addition to adoption guidance, you can learn more about Microsoft Lists and the rest of the Microsoft 365 collaborative portfolio:
- Microsoft Lists help and 'how to': Step-by-step guidance on how to use Lists - support articles and video tutorials.
- Lists resource center: Customer stories, blogs, podcasts, demos, and videos.
- Collaborative Work Management Demo: Guided Microsoft 365 walk through showcasing solutions across Planner, Tasks, Lists, OneDrive, and Sharepoint - to help you organize, share, and track business.
Screenshot of the Collaborative Work Management Guided Simulation.
Start today. Implement a few key scenarios – like an issue tracker, an internal event schedule, or a new hires dashboard. The above will help accelerate the ‘what’ and ‘how’ so you can get more done with Microsoft Lists.
Andrea Lum, product manager – Microsoft