This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Healthcare and Life Sciences Blog articles.
We made it to 2021, and we are back with the monthly summary for the Healthcare and Life Sciences Blog! Check out the highlights for January below:
- Nursing Hackathon Delivered Innovative Solutions Designed to Reimagine Care Delivery: The HLS Blog carried a special webcast covering the nursing hackathon presented by Allscripts, MATTER, Microsoft and ARC that delivered innovative solutions designed to reimagine care delivery. Check it out here.
- Mid-Day Cafe Webcast:
- Tentative Schedule: Check out the Mid-Day Cafe Schedule for the new Monday webcast taking place at 12 noon EST/9 am Pacific. We look forward to you joining us live, as well as watching and sharing the posted recordings and resources. Drop us a line in our mailbag!
- Microsoft Teams Voice: We kicked off the first HLS Mid-Day Cafe and featured Microsoft's Raj Gopalakrishnan, Senior Director and Principal Program Manager, Enterprise Engineering, Microsoft Teams. Check out Microsoft News, Events, and the new updates on Microsoft Teams Voice.
- Health and Life Sciences In the Age of Digitization with Adobe Sign and MSFT Teams: We partnered with Adobe to demonstrate how Adobe Sign can help support Virtual Consults by bringing patients and clinicians together to sign important documents like HIPAA consent forms. Click here for the recording and resources..
- Mid-Day Cafe - COVID Vaccine Health Bot: Join us tomorrow, February 1st at 12 noon EST for Mid-Day Café where Microsoft’s Gregory Lisiak and Nikita Pitliya will be covering the Microsoft COVID Vaccine Health Bot to assist organizations in implementing, and leveraging, the bot. Click here for more information.
- Microsoft Teams 101 - Hospital Case Study: Want to learn practical tips on how to use Microsoft Teams effectively at your hospital? Join Mary Buonanno, Healthcare Chief Technology Officer at The Ergonomic Group, and Margaret Campbell, Director at HealthNET Consulting, as they share their real-world experience with Microsoft Teams during COVID-19 in a multi-facility acute care hospital environment. Join us on Wednesday, February 10th from 2-3 PM EST. Click here to register!
Best Practice Resource:
- Microsoft 365 Resources for Architecture - Data Resiliency - Deletion and Retention - Data Restore: Wondering how your data in M365 is safeguarded when it comes to resiliency, retention and recovery? Microsoft's Principal Technical Specialist Michael Gannotti supplies the documentation relevant to all three of those areas on this resource page.
January's HLS Blog Contributors:
Shelly Avery, Senior Technical Specialist, Microsoft Teams
Michael Gannotti, Principal Technical Specialist, Microsoft Teams
Thanks for reading and let us know how else our Microsoft team can help!
Sam Brown, Technical Specialist, Microsoft Teams