This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Configuration Manager Blog articles.
Hi everyone, we have added a new video tutorial to the Advanced OSD series. This tutorial highlights the ability to bootstrap a task sequence during client installation. This was introduced in ConfigMgr current branch 2002 and refined in ConfigMgr current branch 2006. The video demonstrates how to use this option when the client is installed on-prem, directly on the internet using the CMG, and through Autopilot. While not specifically part of client bootstrapping, the tutorial also demonstrates and discusses the various authentication options the client can use including self-signed certs, PKI certificates, Azure AD token authentication and new in ConfigMgr 2002, the Bulk Registration Token.
The video linked below was prepared by
Posts in Advanced OSD.
- Part XV - Advanced Concepts
- Part XVI - OSD - BIOS or UEFI
- Part XVII - OSD and Custom Boot Images - Process and Strategy
- Part XVIII - Advanced Scenarios 2
- Part XIX – DaRT
- Part XX - Automating and Custom OSD
- Part XXI - Troubleshooting
- Part XXVI – Task Sequence Bootstrapping (this post)
For an overview of the entire series see OSD with Configuration Manager Video Tutorial Series Overview.