This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Healthcare and Life Sciences Blog articles.
Welcome to the monthly Healthcare and Life Sciences blog recap, February edition! Check out the highlights below:
- Voices of #HealthcareCloud Vaccine Distribution: Want to learn more about how to leverage Microsoft technology to vaccinate your employees and patients? Senior Technical Specialist Shelly Avery and Customer Success Manager Josh Thompson demonstrate how you can manage employee vaccinations using Microsoft technology. Andor Health’s Sirini Surendranath also provides a great partner solution that leverages Microsoft technology to vaccinate patients and the general population. Click here to watch the webinar.
- Microsoft Teams 101 - Hospital Case Study: Want to learn practical tips on how to use Microsoft Teams effectively at your hospital? Mary Buonanno, Healthcare Chief Technology Officer at The Ergonomic Group, and Margaret Campbell, Director at HealthNET Consulting, share their real-world experience with Microsoft Teams during COVID-19 in a multi-facility acute care hospital environment. Check it out here.
- Azure API for FHIR – Role of FHIR in Modern Health Solutions: Join Senior Director Doug Seven as he explains what FHIR is and why it is the future of health data systems in this new webinar series. Click here to watch.
- Mid-Day Café Webcast:
- COVID Vaccine Health Bot: Microsoft’s Gregory Lisiak and Nikita Pitliya covered the Microsoft COVID Vaccine Health Bot to assist organizations in implementing, and leveraging the bot.
- Microsoft Search and More: Senior Technical Product Manager Bill Baer brought us the latest in Microsoft search to help organizations unlock the potential in their Microsoft 365 data and more.
- Epic FHIR API Integration: Senior Program Manager Andres Santamaria covered the Epic FHIR API Integration with Microsoft Teams.
- Mid-Day Cafe – Engaging Employees Using Communities and Microsoft Yammer: Join us March 1st at 12 noon EST for Mid-Day Café where Microsoft’s Principal Program Manager Dan Holme will be talking all things Yammer and show how to engage employees using communities. Click here for more information.
- Want to know where to subscribe and keep up to date with the Mid-Day Café? Here is a list of resources.
- MS Teams “Adoption App” Updates: The Adoption App is a great way to boost your technology adoption effort and now has even more features with its most recent update including a faster Bot and Government Community Cloud friendly status. Want to learn how to implement the app? Click here to learn more.
- Updated End-to-end Azure Synapse and Power BI CMS Medicare Solution: Microsoft Senior Technical Specialist Greg Beaumont and Kunal Jain have released new updates to the solution including several Power BI AI visuals and improved design of the Dimensions in Synapse. You can access the updates and the Github site here.
- Accelerate and Scale Your Vaccine Patient Outreach: Customer Success Manager Camille Jetzer demonstrates how healthcare organizations are leveraging Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing to scale patient outreach for vaccine eligibility and scheduling. Interested in the solution? Click here to learn more.
- Scheduling Integration with the Azure Health Bot: Interested in leveraging the Azure Health Bot to schedule patient vaccination? Gregory Lisiak and Roshan Budathoki explain how you can integrate Bookings or Shifts into the Azure Health Bot to meet your needs. Check it out here.
Security & Compliance:
- Leveraging M365 Compliance to Reduce Risk Across Your Organization: Interested in learning how M365 Compliance can be leveraged in Healthcare? John “JD” DeNoy, Microsoft Modern Workplace Specialist, outlines how healthcare organizations can leverage the M365 Compliance capabilities and includes a link to a workshop hosted by Lighthouse. Read the post here.
January's HLS Blog Contributors:
Shelly Avery, Senior Technical Specialist, Microsoft Teams
Michael Gannotti, Principal Technical Specialist, Microsoft Teams
Claire Bonaci, Director, Business Development, Health and Life Sciences
Greg Beaumont, Senior Technical Specialist, Intelligence
Linishya Vaz, Product Marketing Manager, Health and Life Sciences
Gregory Lisiak, Microsoft Health & Life Sciences Digital Advisor
Sam Brown, Technical Specialist, Microsoft Teams
Thanks for reading and let us know how else our Microsoft team can help!
Erin Spencer, Technical Specialist, Microsoft Teams