This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Healthcare and Life Sciences Blog articles.
On Monday, 3/8, the MidDay Café Crew was joined by Microsoft’s Mark Kashman. Mark presented on the power of Microsoft Lists as well as in their versatility for use within Microsoft Teams as well as SharePoint Online. Attendees were treated to some powerful demonstrations showing the ease of setup, even directly within teams, as well as real world use cases such as the Patients List Template available from within Microsoft Teams.
Watch the on-demand video below, check out the resources and share with your colleagues.
- Connect with Mark Kashman on LinkedIn
- Microsoft Lists Resource Center
- Microsoft Lists iOS app
- Support Tip: How to enable Intune app protection policies (APP) with Microsoft Lists
- What’s new for Microsoft Lists - Microsoft Ignite 2021 [Mar.2-4] announcements
- Microsoft Lists begins general availability roll out to Microsoft 365
- Marks slide deck from the webcast
MidDay Café 03/08/2021 Agenda:
- Welcome and Introductions.
- Mid-Day Café News and Events
- Microsoft Lists with Microsoft’s Mark Kashman, Senior Product Manager, Microsoft.
- Open Q&A
- Wrap Up
Keep up to date with MidDay Café:
- The MidDay Café Blog Board
- Subscribe to the MidDay Café YouTube Playlist
- Audio Podcast Subscriptions