This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Healthcare and Life Sciences Blog articles.
Microsoft Teams is increasingly becoming THE place where employees get their work done. Whether it be through integrated applications, communications, or collaboration, the importance of Teams in this hybrid world of work continues to grow. This Monday, 3/15, we hosted Principal Manager, Customer Advocacy, Teams Engineering, Karuana Gatimu who covered adoption, and governance, for Microsoft Teams. Karuana also covered resources to assist, and best practices for organizations to get the most out of their Teams investment.
Resources from the Webcast:
- Slides from the presentation
- Microsoft 365 Adoption Tools
- Microsoft 365 Champion Program
- Microsoft Teams Adoption
- SharePoint Lookbook
- Governance quick start for Microsoft Teams
MidDay Café 03/15/2021 Agenda:
- Welcome and Introductions.
- Mid-Day Café News and Events
- Microsoft Teams Adoption and Governance with Microsoft’s Karuana Gatimu, Principal Manager, Customer Advocacy, Teams Engineering.
- Open Q&A
- Wrap Up
Keep up to date with MidDay Café:
- The MidDay Café Blog Board
- Subscribe to the MidDay Café YouTube Playlist
- Audio Podcast Subscriptions