This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Healthcare and Life Sciences Blog articles.
Microsoft Teams Shared Channels have been a top request by customers as it facilitates secured, focused collaboration and sharing with external individuals and entities at the more granular channel level vs Team level.
On Monday 3/22, MidDay Café was joined by Microsoft’s Pouneh Kaufman and Eileen Zhou. Pouneh and Eileen presented all the latest around Microsoft Teams Shared Channels. It was a lively, informative, session with lots of questions from attendees.
- Welcome and Introductions.
- Mid-Day Café News and Events
- Microsoft Teams Shared Channels with Pouneh Kaufman and Eileen Zhou.
- Open Q&A
- Wrap Up
- The latest innovations with Microsoft Teams (by Nicole Herskowitz, from 10:55 – Microsoft Teams Connect)
- The Hybrid Workplace (by Jared Spataro, from 4:10 – Shared channel)
- Microsoft Mechanics: M365 updates (by Omar Shahine, from 01:17 - Shared Channels in Teams)
Keep up to date with MidDay Café:
- The MidDay Café Blog Board
- Subscribe to the MidDay Café YouTube Playlist
- Audio Podcast Subscriptions