This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Configuration Manager Blog articles.
Hello everyone, here is part 2 of a series focusing on Endpoint Protection integrations with Configuration Manager. This series is recorded by
This session focuses on how Configuration Manager can be used to manage Antimalware Policy settings for the Endpoint Defender client built into Windows.
Next in the series Steve focuses on the BitLocker management capabilities integrated into Configuration Manager.
Posts in the series
- Antimalware policies (this post)
- BitLocker integration and management
- Firewall policies
- Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) policies
- Windows Defender Exploit Guard policies
- Windows Defender Application Guard policies
- Windows Defender Application Control (WDAC) policies