This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Configuration Manager Blog articles.
Hello everyone, here is part 4 of a series focusing on Endpoint Protection integration with Configuration Manager. This series is recorded by
This tutorial focuses on how Configuration Manager can be used to manage the integrated Windows Firewall settings.
Next in the series Steve focuses on how Configuration Manager can be used facilitate onboarding of a Windows device into Defender Advanced Threat Protection.
Posts in the series
- Antimalware policies
- BitLocker integration and management
- Firewall policies (this post)
- Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) policies
- Windows Defender Exploit Guard policies
- Windows Defender Application Guard policies
- Windows Defender Application Control (WDAC) policies