This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Configuration Manager Blog articles.
Hello everyone, here is part 6 of a series focusing on Endpoint Protection integration with Configuration Manager. This series is recorded by
This session focuses on how Configuration Manager integrates with Exploit Guard and can be used to deliver Exploit Guard settings. Steve also discusses what Exploit Guard is and why it is important.
Next in the series Steve focuses on how Configuration Manager integrates with Windows Defender Application Guard and how it can be used to enforce Windows Defender Application Guard settings.
Posts in the series
- Antimalware policies
- BitLocker integration and management
- Firewall policies
- Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) policies
- Windows Defender Exploit Guard policies (this post)
- Windows Defender Application Guard policies
- Windows Defender Application Control (WDAC) policies