This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Configuration Manager Blog articles.
Hello everyone, here is part 8 of a series focusing on Endpoint Protection integration with Configuration Manager. This series is recorded by
This tutorial focuses on how Configuration Manager integrates with Windows Defender Application Control and how it can be used to enforce Windows Defender Application Control settings. The session begins with a review of what Windows Defender Application Control is and why it is a critical security component for protecting devices in your enterprise.
This is final video in the Endpoint Protection series. We hope you found the series helpful.
Posts in the series
- Antimalware policies
- BitLocker integration and management
- Firewall policies
- Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) policies
- Windows Defender Exploit Guard policies
- Windows Defender Application Guard policies
- Windows Defender Application Control (WDAC) policies (this post)