This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Driving Adoption Blog articles.
What do Champions have in common?
You’re the Go-To person in your organization for Office 365, among other things. Curious by nature and ready to help, you’re motivated by learning new things and ready to lead. You believe that technology can transform the way people work.
We’re here to connect you with other Champions that share your passion for working better together! You’ll meet like-minded passionate thought leaders—so you can share and learn from each other. If you are finding this page from our main Driving Adoption blog you can join the program at https://aka.ms/O365Champions.
The Office 365 Champion Program will bring you the latest updates and Microsoft insider views. You’ll get exclusive access to Microsoft product experts, and pre-release tools and resources you can use to be a Champion with your peers at work.
What you’ll get:
- The latest in community topics, latest news, tips, and resources, including a monthly email recap. (Please note that at this time, all program communications will be in English)
- Ongoing peer networking and sharing with other Champions, in forums such as community calls, and invitations to connect and share in online meetups.
- Microsoft partnerships and participation at premier events and industry meetups.
- Access to Microsoft SMEs and unique Office 365 training and content.
We hope you join our community and look forward to getting to know you better! We will highlight a variety of products here as we prepare to launch new resources. For now, here are some existing Microsoft Teams resources to check out:
- Moving from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams. If you’re anxious about this, you’re not alone. Here’s guidance for how to get started on your Microsoft Teams journey. Learn how technical and organizational readiness will help align Microsoft Teams to your business objectives. It takes a solid foundation, preparation, and an optimized environment.
- Driving adoption. If you’re wondering how to effectively move the needle on adoption, check out this overview page that can help you make the most of Microsoft Teams. We will be enhancing this with additional materials and you will hear about those new tools in our upcoming community calls.
- Security and compliance. You want the brass tacks of security and compliance in Microsoft Teams. Our overview describes important functions like auditing and reporting, eDiscovery options, and retention policies.
- Not a lot of time? We’ve got short, snackable videos in our Coffee in the Cloud YouTube channel. They highlight new features, tips and tricks, and provide up to date usage guidance and best practices.