This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Microsoft Data Migration Blog articles.
First published on MSDN on May 08, 2018
Authored by email@example.com
What’s new with the latest updates?
- References to Azure Database Migration Service (DMS) support for:
- Selected migration scenarios in Public and Private Preview.
- Minimal-downtime migration scenarios in Private Preview.
- Links pointing to the DMS Preview sign-up page .
- Detail about scenario prerequisites and support for SQL Server running on Azure VMs, Compute Engine (GCP), AWS EC2, and AWS RDS.
- References to additional Partner tool offerings.
Call to action
Please take some time to review the Migration Guide and consider:
- The overall user experience, especially as we work to finalize a more intuitive and elegant interface.
- The scope and accuracy of existing content, as well as any guidance/coverage you believe that we should add.
- Valuable information that you can contribute directly to the Migration Guide by working in our Github repository (sign in using your GitHub account).
Be sure to submit any feedback you might have by using the Help us improve the content link that appears in the footer of any migration scenario page within the Guide or by joining the conversation in our Gitter chat room .
Thanks in advance for your support!
Senior Program Manager
Microsoft Database Migration Team