This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Microsoft Data Migration Blog articles.
First published on MSDN on Sep 19, 2018
Authored by firstname.lastname@example.org
The Azure PostgreSQL (@AzureDBPostgres ) and MySQL (@AzureDBMySQL ) Engineering team, represented by Sudhakar Sannakkayala ( @sudhakars ), Sunil Kamath ( @kamathsun ), Jan Engelsberg, Jean-Yves Devant ( @jydevant ), Harini Gupta ( @gupta_harini ), along with Database Migration Team members Raj Pochiraju ( @rajpochiraju ) and Shamik Ghosh ( @g_shamik ), will host multiple workshops and be speaking at several sessions at the Microsoft Ignite ( @MSIgnite ) conference held next week from September 24 th to 28 th , 2018 in Orlando, FL, USA.
The team will present several sessions and conduct in depth discussions about Azure Database for PostgreSQL and MySQL capabilities and offerings. We will also share guidance on how to seamlessly move your applications to Azure using Azure Database Migration Service to help you with your cloud journey. Additionally, we will discuss the outcomes of several customer engagements and our learnings from several customers who have successfully deployed and are running their applications on our services.
A full list of the sessions we will deliver follows.
September 23 (Sun)
- PRE21 - Migrate to Azure now - move your apps, data, and infrastructure to the cloud ( 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM )
September 26 (Wed)
- BRK3209 - Optimizing your MySQL and PostgreSQL databases with intelligent performance and security capabilities (11:30 AM - 12:15 PM)
September 27 (Thu)
- BRK3133 - Deep customer engagement learnings on Azure Database for PostgreSQL and MySQL services ( 12:45 PM - 1:30 PM )
- BRK3167 - Everything DBAs and IT admins need to know about Azure Database for MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MariaDB ( 2:15 PM - 3:30 PM )
September 28 (Fri)
- BRK3164 - Migrating to Azure: Moving from on-premises SQL Server and Oracle databases to Azure ( 9:00 AM - 10:15 AM )
Come and meet us to hear about the latest announcements about Azure Open Source Database services! We hope to see you there!