This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Microsoft Tech Community - Latest Blogs - .
To facilitate Windows Server guest licensing for Azure Stack HCI customers, take advantage of a new offer that brings simplicity and increased flexibility.
With this offer, you can purchase unlimited Windows Server guest licenses for your Azure Stack HCI cluster through your Azure subscription. Through an all-in-one place Azure subscription, guest licensing has never been easier:
- Purchase and manage billing all in one place through your Azure subscription and Azure Portal
- Activation is handled automatically – no more keys and audit true-ups
- Always up-to-date – access to all Windows Server versions up to the latest, including Windows Server Azure Editions
- Flexible licensing – no minimum cores required, sign up and cancel anytime
- No additional user CALs required – included in subscription
The new Windows Server subscription for Azure Stack HCI is generally available as of April 1, 2022. There is a free trial within the first 60 days of registering your Azure Stack HCI, after which the offer will be charged at $23.30 per physical core per month.
Additionally, you can now also get free Extended Security Updates (ESUs) on Azure Stack HCI, by enabling the free Azure Benefits feature!