This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Microsoft Tech Community - Latest Blogs - .
Welcome to our blog series featuring training content aligned to Microsoft Security, compliance, and identity (SCI) solutions on Microsoft Learn. This month, we’re highlighting the latest learning opportunities and resources from Microsoft Ignite.
Join the Protect Everything Cloud Skills Challenge
There’s still time to get in on the action! Learn about attack vectors, cyberthreats, incident management, and Kusto Query Language (KQL) in the Microsoft Ignite: Protect Everything Cloud Skills Challenge. Complete the modules in this Cloud Skills Challenge by November 9, 2022, to earn a free Microsoft Certification exam.
Watch the On-Demand Learn Live Sessions
Our experts guide you through modules from the Microsoft Security Operations Analyst certification learning path in these Learn Live sessions from Microsoft Ignite:
This session covers:
- How to create Microsoft Sentinel playbooks to respond to security threats
- Microsoft Sentinel SOAR capabilities
- Microsoft Sentinel Logic Apps connector
- How to create a playbook to automate an incident response
- How to run a playbook on demand in response to an incident
In this session, you’ll learn:
- The purpose of Microsoft Defender for Cloud and how to enable the system
- Microsoft Defender for Cloud features and workload protections
- How to enable Microsoft Defender for Cloud
Explore the Official Microsoft Ignite Collection for Security
You can review the many online learnings and certifications from Ignite and connect with us in this official collection: Protect everything, everyone, everywhere with comprehensive security.
Tell us what you think
We would love to know how the Ignite sessions and content have helped you advance your skills or deepen your technical expertise. Share your experience here in the comments section. To learn about all the available role-based SCI credentials, check out our Microsoft Security Certifications poster.