This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Community Hub.
- What is Glint and how does it fit into Microsoft Viva?: Justin explained that Glint is a tool to measure and improve employee experience and happiness, and that it was acquired by LinkedIn and then moved to Microsoft as part of Viva, the employee experience platform.
- What are the trends and best practices in employee listening and surveying?: Justin shared that the frequency and cadence of surveys should depend on the business outcomes and problems that the organization is trying to solve, and that combining active and passive data (such as from Viva Insights) can provide more insights and actionability.
- How to transition and transform to a newer approach of employee listening?: Justin suggested that organizations can start with smaller or more targeted surveys that match their talent or business rhythms, and that they should push the ownership and accountability of the results and actions to the lowest level possible, such as frontline managers.
- How to leverage AI to assist in employee listening and action taking?: Justin mentioned that Microsoft Copilot, the AI engine, can help leaders and managers to analyze and interpret the survey data and comments, and to suggest next steps and actions based on the insights.
- *(topics pulled from video using Copilot in Teams Meetings asking Copilot to recap the meeting)
- Microsoft Viva Glint
- Introduction to Microsoft Viva Glint | Microsoft Learn
- Four stages of Viva Glint programs | Microsoft Learn
- Deploy Microsoft Viva Glint | Microsoft Learn
- Make the most of Viva Glint reporting features | Microsoft Learn
- Dashboard experiences for Viva Glint roles | Microsoft Learn
- Use Viva Glint email templates to share survey expectations within your organization | Microsoft Learn
- Microsoft Viva – Microsoft Adoption
- Work Trend Index: Microsoft’s latest research on the ways we work.
Thanks for visiting!