This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Community Hub.
Get Ready To #FallForIntelligentApps!
Today, we kick off the Fall season with content and activities to skill you up on all things Intelligent Apps or AI Apps on Azure with content, events, and community interactions. It is time to combine the power of AI, cloud-native application development, and, cloud-scale data to create highly differentiated digital experiences by building and modernizing intelligent applications with Azure for your users.
There are a number of initiatives planned for this Fall season to help you learn and skill up on relevant technologies. Learn More >
Click on the links to visit the relevant pages for each.
- #30DaysOfIA - 6 themed weeks of daily articles in a structured roadmap
- Learn Live Series – 8 weekly live episodes on Serverless and Kubernetes
- Ask The Expert – join live Q&A sessions with Product Engineering teams
- Cloud Skills Challenge – skill up by competing with peers to complete modules
Register for the events!
What are 4 things you can do today, to jumpstart your learning journey?
- Register for live Q&A sessions (free, online)
- Register for the Learn Live Series: Serverless Edition – weekly live learning
- Register for the Intelligent Apps webinar with Microsoft and Forrester
- Complete the Cloud Skills Challenge – ends on October 31!
#30Days Of Intelligent Apps
#30DaysOfIA is a series of daily blog posts grouped into themed weeks - taking you from core concepts to end-to-end solution examples in 30 days. Each article will provide conceptual lessons paired with exercises and resources to help you reinforce learnings and take next steps.
This series takes you through learning journey in six stages, each building on the previous week to help you skill up in a beginner-friendly way:
- Week 1: Power of Intelligent Applications
- Week 2: How to build intelligent apps with cloud-native?
- Week 3: Powering intelligent applications using Azure Kubernetes Service
- Week 4: Building a Serverless Intelligent App with Azure Functions and Azure OpenAI
- Week 5: Build end to end AI powered solutions with real world reference architectures
- Week 6: Build your own AI assisted application like the Copilot
We will start with defining intelligent apps and then expand on how to build with cloud-native technologies like Azure Kubernetes Service, Azure Container Apps and Azure Functions, and take you through end-to-end scenarios for real world application development.
Let’s Get Started
Now you know everything. We hope you are as excited as we are to dive into the Fall season for active learning and doing. Read the first Intelligent Apps blog to get started!