This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Microsoft Forms Blog articles.
What is Microsoft Forms
Microsoft Forms is a lightweight tool to create polls, surveys, and quizzes, and easily see results as they come in. When you create a form or quiz or poll, you can invite others to respond to it using any web browser, even on mobile devices. As results are submitted, you can use the built-in analytics to evaluate responses. Form data, such as quiz results, can be easily exported to Excel for additional analysis or grading.
- Start your journey at http://forms.office.com
- Join the Microsoft Forms community via Technical Community
- Find Microsoft Forms announcements or updates from Microsoft Forms blogs
- Learn about Microsoft Forms' functionality and information from help documents
- Post or vote suggestions through our Microsoft Forms User Voice
The Microsoft Forms team will attend BETT 2018 at ExCel Center in London. Please find us to get the latest Forms updates, share your stories, suggestions, requirements or concerns. You can meet us at any of these events:
- Attend the Microsoft Forms related sessions
- Find us at the Microsoft booth
- Join us in customer meetings ever yday from 4:00 - 5:00PM (near Microsoft booth)
Microsoft Forms Team