This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Channel 9.
In this second part of our discuss on the .NET Core 2.1 Roadmap, Scott Hunter, Richard Lander, Daniel Roth, and Andrew Peters return to go through demos of the new features.
- [00:43] Global tools
- [02:25] Windows Compatibility Pack for .NET Core
- [05:12] SignalR on ASP .NET Core
- [06:55] ASP .NET Core HTTPS and HSTS support
- [08:00] ASP .NET Core GDPR support
- [08:30] ASP .NET Core Identity UI
- [09:12] Improvements for building Web APIs
- [12:52] Managing HttpClient instances with HttpClientFactory
- [16:05] Lazy Loading in Entity Framework Core 2.1
- [18:52] CosmosDB support in Entity Framework Core 2.1
- [21:36] Estimated Schedule
Feel free to reach out to our guests on Twitter to ask them any questions.