This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Failover Clustering articles.First published on MSDN on Sep 23, 2016
I am packing my bags getting ready for Ignite 2016 in Atlanta, and I thought I would post all the cluster and related sessions you might want to check out. See you there!
If you couldn't make it to Ignite this year, don't worry you can stream all these sessions online.
- BRK3196 - Keep the lights on with Windows Server 2016 Failover Clustering
- BRK2169 - Explore Windows Server 2016 Software Defined Datacenter
Storage Spaces Direct for clusters with no shared storage:
- BRK3088 - Discover Storage Spaces Direct, the ultimate software-defined storage for Hyper-V
- BRK2189 - Discover Hyper-converged infrastructure with Windows Server 2016
- BRK3085 - Optimize your software-defined storage investment with Windows Server 2016
- BRK2167 - Enterprise-grade Building Blocks for Windows Server 2016 SDDC: Partner Offers
Storage Replica for stretched clusters:
- BRK3072 - Drill into Storage Replica in Windows Server 2016
- BRK3187 - Learn how SQL Server 2016 on Windows Server 2016 are better together
- BRK3286 - Design a Private and Hybrid Cloud for High Availability and Disaster Recovery with SQL Server 2016
Principal PM Manager
High Availability & Storage