This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Microsoft Data Migration articles.
First published on MSDN on Apr 05, 2018
Authored by firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s new with the latest updates?
- New guidance for migrating SQL Server to Azure SQL Database Managed Instance using the Azure Database Migration Service .
- A more refined overview graphic for the database migration process.
- Scenario structure updated to adhere to the refined version of the database migration process.
- Improved consistency in presentation of migration scenario content.
Call to action
Please take some time to review the Migration Guide and consider:
- The accuracy and scope of existing content.
- Any content/learnings/guidance that you feel should be added.
- Any valuable content/learnings/guidance that you can contribute.
- The overall user experience.
After you have a chance to work with the Guide, please be sure to submit any feedback you might have by using the links in the footer of the Migration Guide scenario pages:
Thanks in advance for your support!