This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Channel 9.
DevOps is the union of people, process, and products to enable continuous delivery of value to our end users. Azure DevOps is everything you need to turn an idea into a working piece of software.
In this first episode of the DevOps for ASP.NET Developers series, Abel and Jeremy introduce us the benefits of DevOps. They give us a high level overview of how to implement some DevOps best practices using Azure DevOps.
- [01:30] - What is Azure DevOps?
- [03:55] - Introducing the SmartHotel360 application
- [06:02] - Tracking work items in Azure Boards and Azure Repos
- [14:10] - Reviewing the build pipeline
- [19:54] - Reviewing the release pipeline