This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
The Workplace Analytics team is excited to announce our feature updates for April (see past blog articles here). In this update, you’ll discover the latest, including:
- Support for multiple languages in message-exclusion rules
- Independent placement for privacy settings
- Improvements to filter placement in queries
Support for many languages in message-exclusion rules
The Workplace Analytics team has expanded language support for those who work with meeting exclusion rules. Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Vietnamese, and many other languages – 52 in all – are now supported.
Here is the full list of supported languages:
Independent placement for privacy settings
The Admin settings page in Workplace Analytics has been redesigned to separate system default settings and privacy settings into two separate pages.
While in the System defaults page you can set the time zone, the working days and hours, and an hourly rate, the Privacy settings page lets admins - implement for the organization, such as setting its minimum group size, excluding domains or email addresses, and tightening the security around subject lines in messages.
This helps isolate and clarify the task of making privacy settings for one’s organization.
The Workplace Analytics admin settings now offer separate pages for System defaults and Privacy settings:
Improvements to filter placement in queries
The Workplace Analytics team has made two helpful changes to the query filter panel in Person, Person-to-Group, and Group-to-Group queries.
- The employee activity filter has moved from the top of the page to a location closer to other filters that apply to the corresponding employees. This move helps clarify which group of people this filter applies to in the query. In Person queries, for example, this filter now appears under Section 2, Select Filters:
- Additional visual filters were added for internal and external collaborator counts for the Group-to-group and Person-to-group . This addition helps clarify for analysts which collaborators will be included in the query results before they run the query. In Person-to-Group queries, this filter now appears under Section 2, Time Investors: