This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
Do you feel the electric tinge, that spark down the outer layer of your knowledge network? That’s Project Cortex – kinetically and automatically organizing and connecting people and content across your teams and systems. Project Cortex in Microsoft 365 applies AI to empower people with knowledge and expertise within the apps they use every day. And it’s one of the big content services announcements coming out of Microsoft Ignite 2019.
In this bonus episode, we dive into the who, what and why of Project Cortex – to learn how you and your company will further the union between people, content and work processes. Chris and I talk with Adam Harmetz, partner group program manager across SharePoint experiences, and Naomi Moneypenny, director of content services and insights in Microsoft 365.
OK, time to soak up some serious #knowledge…
Link to articles mentioned in the show:
- Hosts and guests
- Articles and sites
- Learn more about Project Cortex
- Microsoft Ignite | @MS_Ignite
- Microsoft Surface Earbuds Podcast Sweepstakes ms/MSIgnite/PodcastSweepstakes
- Microsoft New England Research and Development team | NERD AI | @msnewengland
- Microsoft Docs - The home for Microsoft documentation for end users, developers, and IT professionals.
- Microsoft Tech Community Home
- Stay on top of Office 365 changes
- Get started with Office Online in Office 365
Listen to the show! If you like what you hear, we'd love for you to Subscribe, Rate and Review it on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to visit our show page to hear all the episodes, access the show notes, and get bonus content. And stay connected to the SharePoint community blog where we’ll share more information per episode, guest insights, and take any questions from our listeners and SharePoint users (TheIntrazone@microsoft.com). We, too, welcome your ideas for future episodes topics and segments. Keep the discussion going in comments below; we’re hear to listen and grow.
Thanks for listening!
The SharePoint team wants you to unleash your creativity and productivity. And we will do this, together, one ‘snippet of knowledge’ at a time.
The Intrazone links
- Show Page: https://aka.ms/TheIntrazone
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play