This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
Azure Service Fabric 7.0 Fourth refresh release which includes bug fixes, and performance enhancements for standalone and Azure environments has started rolling out to the various Azure regions. The updates for .NET SDK, Java SDK and Service Fabric Runtime is available through Web Platform Installer, NuGet packages and Maven repositories in 7-10 days within all regions.
- Service Fabric Runtime
- Windows – 7.0.470.9590
- Ubuntu - 7.0.469.1
- Service Fabric for Windows Server Service Fabric Standalone Installer Package - 7.0.470.9590
- .NET SDK
- Windows .NET SDK - 4.0.470
- Microsoft.ServiceFabric - 7.0.470
- Reliable Services and Reliable Actors - 4.0.470
- ASP.NET Core Service Fabric integration - 4.0.470
- Java SDK – 1.0.5
- Breaking change: Service Fabric cluster that has no thumbprint set up for primary account, must upgrade to 7.0 Third Refresh Release version(Windows:7.0.466.9590, Linux:7.0.465.1) prior to upgrading to newer version. Further details on release notes.
- Standalone cluster: We have addressed lot of issues in this release to improve cluster lifecycle management for on-premise Service Fabric clusters.
For more details, please read the release notes.