This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
A modern workplace offers much in the way of connectivity. Connectivity to information, to people and to agile practices during change. And during crisis, when change is significant, the modern workplace supports your arrival on your digital and physical doorstep. What was once digital transformation on the horizon – is here. The adjustment is real. And it’s important to stay productive and connected.
In this episode, we talk to Alex Bradley - senior product marketing manager and teamwork narrative lead focused on all things Modern Workplace. Alex shares more about how Microsoft has responded to the COVID-19 crisis to help customers adjust to a remote work force, move to recovery, reduce costs, and manage risk. And learn about Alex's webcast and podcast series, The Modern Workplace, where he has been talking a lot with Jared Spataro, CVP of Microsoft 365, about what we have learned about remote work and staying connected.
Links to important on-demand recordings and articles mentioned in this episode:
- Articles and sites
- 1 month in, what we've learned about remote work (recent Modern Workplace podcast episode)
- What we've learned about remote work (recent Modern Workplace video)
- COVID-19 Business Resource Center on LinkedIn
- How remote work impacts collaboration by Jared Spataro
- Working remotely during challenging times by Lily Zheng, Director, Microsoft China
- Stay productive while working remotely: Tips for effective remote work
- One architect's radical vision to replace the open office on WSJ
- Microsoft Docs - The home for Microsoft documentation for end users, developers, and IT professionals.
- Microsoft Tech Community Home
- Stay on top of Office 365 changes
- Listen to other Microsoft podcasts
- Hosts and guests
Listen to the show! If you like what you hear, we'd love for you to Subscribe, Rate and Review it on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to visit our show page to hear all the episodes, access the show notes, and get bonus content. And stay connected to the SharePoint community blog where we’ll share more information per episode, guest insights, and take any questions from our listeners and SharePoint users (TheIntrazone@microsoft.com). We, too, welcome your ideas for future episodes topics and segments. Keep the discussion going in comments below; we’re hear to listen and grow.
Thanks for listening!
The SharePoint team wants you to unleash your creativity and productivity. And we will do this, together, one Modern Workplace at a time.
The Intrazone links
- Show page
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play Music
+ Listen to other Microsoft podcasts at aka.ms/microsoft/podcasts.