This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
Microsoft Lists is your smart information tracking app in Microsoft 365. Your lists just got a whole lot smarter and so, too, shall you as you tune into this exciting episode.
Track information. Organize work. Get things done. Listen to podcast .
In this episode, Chris and I talk to Miceile Barrett and Lincoln DeMaris – both from the Lists engineering team. Miceile and Lincoln share more about the innovation in development to bring Microsoft Lists to market – evolving SharePoint lists and beyond across Microsoft 365. They share more about how they approached both the new design and evolving from SharePoint lists. You'll hear insights about the new Lists home page, ready-made templates, rules, the coming mobile app, Microsoft Teams integration and more – plus give some fun, crazy examples of real customer lists in use today.
Links to important on-demand recordings and articles mentioned in this episode:
- Articles and sites
- Announcing Microsoft Lists - Your smart information tracking app in Microsoft 365 by Seth Patton, GM, Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Lists resource center
- 15-minute Lists product demo by Miceile Barrett, Program Manager, Microsoft Lists
- From Microsoft Teams to Fluid Framework—here’s what’s new and coming soon to Microsoft 365 by Jared Spataro, Corporate Vice President, Microsoft 365
- What’s new in Microsoft Teams | Build Edition | May 2020 by Aya Tange, Product Marketing Manager, Teams
- Microsoft Mechanics “Teams Build 2020 announcements” video with Jeremy Chapman, Director, Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Docs - The home for Microsoft documentation for end users, developers, and IT professionals.
- Microsoft Tech Community Home
- Stay on top of Office 365 changes
- Listen to other Microsoft podcasts
- Hosts and guests
Listen to the show! If you like what you hear, we'd love for you to Subscribe, Rate and Review it on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to visit our show page to hear all the episodes, access the show notes, and get bonus content. And stay connected to the SharePoint community blog where we’ll share more information per episode, guest insights, and take any questions from our listeners and SharePoint users (TheIntrazone@microsoft.com). We, too, welcome your ideas for future episodes topics and segments. Keep the discussion going in comments below; we’re hear to listen and grow.
Thanks for listening!
The SharePoint team wants you to unleash your creativity and productivity. And we will do this, together, one Modern Workplace at a time.
The Intrazone links
- Show page
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play Music
+ Listen to other Microsoft podcasts at aka.ms/microsoft/podcasts.