This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: FastTrack Blog articles.
FastTrack has expanded our service and we now offer support for the following migrations:
- Google Drive to SharePoint team sites
- Google Shared Drives to SharePoint team sites and/or OneDrive for Business
- Dropbox to OneDrive for Business and/or SharePoint Online
Microsoft FastTrack assists with planning and migrating data to Microsoft 365, for tenants with 500 or more seats, at no additional cost. For more information, refer to the FastTrack data migration service description.
FastTrack has helped thousands of organizations—from 500 users to over 900,000 users—successfully migrate to Microsoft 365, and we’ve moved over 26 petabytes of data for some of the world’s largest organizations across a variety of industries. By having FastTrack perform your Microsoft 365 migration, you can lower the impact on your IT department by giving your team more time to handle other critical tasks.
FastTrack has best practices and organizational excellence that can help accelerate your migration to Microsoft 365.
FastTrack migration process
After you sign in and request migration assistance, we’ll take you through the following five steps:
- Plan for success: Guidance to create a migration schedule aligned with your organization’s priorities.
- Understand requirements: Together, we’ll review your organization’s needs for data governance and security.
- Prioritize data: Next, we’ll evaluate and rationalize what data to migrate.
- Categorize data by schedule: We’ll then designate data types according to your migration timelines.
- Test and adjust: Test to estimate migration throughput and ensure the migration works as expected prior to production migrations.
Depending on scheduling and the size of your organization, FastTrack is flexible enough to fit most business requirements.
Security is our highest priority
FastTrack uses regulatory-approved standards and is compliant across industries to ensure your data migration is safe and secure. In addition, we monitor, evaluate, and modify our security processes on an ongoing basis.
During the planning phase, together, we review your organization’s needs for data governance and security and provide guidance on complying with your company’s policies.
FastTrack provides documentation to help you ensure your migration runs as planned and tools are available at no extra charge. And best of all, your FastTrack team is with you every step of the way.