This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
Are you responsible for planning, deploying or managing multiple teams across your organization? Have you ever wished that you could pre-build a team based on the business or project need? On Wednesday, December 9th, at 12 Noon EST, Pete and Sam hosted a webcast to walk you through Teams Templates. Check what can be defined in templates, how to create a team from a template, and a few examples of base template types. Hopefully this will give you a taste of how easy it is to spin up a template.
- Slides used during the presentation
- Teams Templates using Microsoft Graph
- Teams Sample Graph Template in GitHub
- Using Teams Templates to Create a New Team
- Use Teams Templates in the Admin Center
Sam Brown, Microsoft Teams Technical Specialist
Pete Anello, Senior Microsoft Teams Technical Specialist
Give us feedback on what you want us to dive into next!