This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Small and Medium Business Blog articles.
The work-from-anywhere world has put IT partners on the forefront of driving their small and medium business customers’ digital transformations – to help customers stay productive from anywhere, while safeguarding against cyberthreats. With Microsoft 365 Business Premium, partners have a comprehensive solution that brings together productivity and collaboration capabilities with security, device management and remote access to meet today’s customer needs.
To help IT partners in your journey to learn, deploy and sell Microsoft 365 Business Premium and build the right managed service offers for your customers, we recently announced new partner enablement benefits and training. Read along for more details.
1. Microsoft 365 Business Premium Partner Playbook
We’ve created the Microsoft 365 Business Premium Partner Playbook – a one-stop content and training hub for partner enablement across all phases of partner journey from building a profitable practice to technical and sales training to deployment guidance.
- Practical guidance on developing profitable managed services offers
- Technical enablement and checklists from Microsoft experts
- Sales guidance and tools to help partners drive customer conversations
- Handy IT checklists and deployment guidance
- A companion readiness webinar series developed in partnership with Industry experts
Get the Partner Playbook at https://aka.ms/M365BPPartnerPlaybook
2. Companion Partner Readiness Series
As a companion to the Microsoft 365 Business Premium Partner Playbook, we have developed a training series to help IT partners accelerate your business growth through managed services. This in-depth readiness webinar series covers:
- Guidance about developing profitable managed services offers with real-world examples from industry experts like Paul Dippell, Alex Fields and more!
- Best practices from MSP peers and Microsoft experts.
- Deep dive security training covering aspects like cyberthreat protection with Microsoft Defender, securing devices with Intune and enabling secure remote access with Azure AD.
- Live Q/A with a panel of experts
Register now at https://aka.ms/AccelerateWithM365BP to join the webinars or watch on-demand.
3. Announcing Microsoft 365 Business Premium product licenses for partners with the Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions competency, Office 365 services option
We are excited to announce that Microsoft 365 Business Premium product licenses are now included for partners with the Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions competency, Office 365 services option. Learn more about these licenses and how to activate them in Partner Center. The specific quantities for M365 Business Premium included are:
- Silver Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions competency, O365 services option – 10 seats (licenses)
- Gold Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions competency, O365 services option – 25 seats (licenses)
If you’re a partner with the Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions competency – Office 365 services option, Microsoft 365 Business Voice product licenses are also included for you in markets where it is available.
We hope these resources and benefits will help our partners in your journey of building managed services with Microsoft 365 Business Premium. We’d love to hear more about additional enablement and training that may be of value.