This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Windows Blog.
We’ve showed you 10 things you can do in Windows Mixed Reality right now and how to clear your workspace in two simple steps – today, we’re going to show you five keyboard shortcuts you may not know about!
1. Hold down Windows logo key + comma to take a quick look at the desktop
2. Lock your PC or switch accounts with Windows logo key + L
3. Press Alt + Tab to switch between all your open apps
4. Minimize all your open windows at once with Windows logo key + M
5. And use Windows logo key + Shift + M to restore all minimized windows
In case you missed it, check out five things you might not know you can do right now with your Windows 10 PC!