This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Microsoft Sensors Blog articles.
Recently, the sensors team updated our “Integrating Ambient Light Sensors with Windows 10” whitepaper. You can find the updated document here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/design/whitepapers/integrating-ambient-light-sensors-with-computers-running-windows-10-creators-update
Updates to the document include:
- Details on nits support on Windows 10.
- Additional details on sensors and display calibration.
- New “Validation and Test Cases” section, including validation tools available and a list of test cases.
- Improvements to multiple-sensors considerations section.
- Improvements to considerations & emphasis on light sensor obstructions section.