This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Microsoft Data Migration articles.
First published on MSDN on Nov 09, 2018
Authored by email@example.com
What’s new with the latest updates?
The latest updates to the Database Migration Guide include:
- Launched a new and enhanced user interface that makes it easier to specify your migration scenario and that surfaces the most commonly used guides, which are available with a single click.
- Added a table of “Migration learnings and best practices from real-world engagements" to each of the following scenarios:
- Included references to additional Partner tool offerings.
Call to action
Please take some time to review the Migration Guide and consider:
- The overall user experience, especially with the release of the new user interface.
- The scope and accuracy of existing content, as well as any guidance/coverage you believe that we should add.
- Valuable information that you can contribute directly to the Migration Guide by working in our Github repository (sign in using your GitHub account).
Be sure to submit any feedback you might have by using the Tell us about your experience link that appears at the bottom of any migration scenario page within the Guide or by joining the conversation in our Gitter chat room .
Thanks in advance for your support!
Senior Program Manager
Microsoft Database Migration Team