This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Community Hub.
We chat with Jeff Teper to dig into what he calls "Fast Friday" - his use of technology to record his thoughts about what he's up to each week - where he spends time, anecdotes on internal and external meetings, and things he's working on - big and small.
Fast Fridays are about capturing thoughts, putting them together, and then getting them out there - and that it's OK to be scrappy, consistent, and engaged vs. over-polished and less available. For Jeff, it's all about transparency, communication, and leadership - week to week to week. You'll learn a bit about his approach to leadership, why he creates and publishes his Fast Fridays in the first place, and the importance of Microsoft Teams and other tools for communications all up.
Get ready to grab a Teper tidbit or two...
The Intrazone, episode 91:
Subscribe to The Intrazone podcast + show links and more below.
Links to important on-demand recordings and articles mentioned in this episode:
- Hosts, guests, and related products
- Jeff Teper | LinkedIn | Twitter [guest
- Mark Kashman |@mkashman [co-host]
- Chris McNulty |@cmcnulty2000 [co-host]
- SharePoint Facebook | @SharePoint | SharePoint community blog | Feedback
- Articles and sites
- Microsoft Docs - The home for Microsoft documentation for end users, developers, and IT professionals.
- Microsoft Tech Community Home
- Stay on top of Office 365 changes
- Listen to other Microsoft podcasts
- Upcoming 2023 EU Events from the ESPC event team
- M365 Twin Cities | Jan.21.2023 Brooklyn Park, Minneapolis
- Culturati | Apr.2-3.2023 Austin, Texas
- Microsoft 365 Conference | May.2-4.2023 Las Vegas, Nevada
- CollabDays Poland | May.13.2023 Warsaw, Poland
- European Collaboration Summit | May.22-24.2023 Dusseldorf, Germany
- European Power Platform Conference | Jun.20-22 Dublin, Ireland
- European SharePoint Conference | Nov.27-30 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Thanks for listening! If you like what you hear, we'd love for you to Subscribe, Rate and Review on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to visit our show page to hear all episodes, access the show notes, and get bonus content. And stay connected to the SharePoint community blog where we’ll share more information per episode, guest insights, and take any questions or suggestions from our listeners and SharePoint users (TheIntrazone@microsoft.com).
- Show page
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play Music
+ Listen to other Microsoft podcasts at aka.ms/microsoft/podcasts.