This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Healthcare and Life Sciences Blog articles.
As I meet with customers looking to roll out various services for Office 365 as well as for other systems internally the need for training and preparedness has come up time and time again. Organizations in Healthcare and Life Sciences want to be able to leverage canned training as a basis as well as custom training for their organization.
In this HLS Show Me How I walk through the provisioning of a Custom Learning site in SharePoint Online as well as how to customize what canned content can be made available. I also briefly discuss how the site can be readily extended to accommodate custom content for an organization. Not only can this custom content be Office 365 focused but the solution can be used as a basis for all such training across other Microsoft and non-Microsoft services and software.
All Videos in this Series:
- HLS Show Me How - Provision a Custom Learning Site in SharePoint Online
- HLS Show Me How - End User Experience of Custom Learning for Office 365
- HLS Show Me How - Extending and Customizing the Custom Learning for Office 365 Solution
- Custom Learning for Office 365
- SharePoint PnP Provisioning Service
- Customize the Learning Experience
- Looking for additional training resources from Microsoft? Visit Microsoft Learn